The coronavirus is not a living organism but a protein molecule, there are ways to prevent it
Kathmandu, As the Coronavirus spreads throughout the world, Johns Hopkins University has made public its research on how to prevent it. After intensive study, the university has come out with the best possible solution to the coronavirus.
1. The virus is not a living organism but is a protein molecule (DNA) that is covered by a protective layer of fat (lipid fat), which, when absorbed by the nasal or mucosa cells, changes their genetic code. Mutations and transforms them into aggressive and abundant cells.
2. Because coronavirus is not a living organism but is a protein molecule, it cannot be killed, but itself is destroyed. But the decomposition time depends on the current state and the temperature, humidity, and type of material in the environment.
3. The Coronavirus is very weak but the thin layer of fat (fat) protects it. Therefore, any soap or detergent is the best treatment, as the foam cuts the fat. So when you rub your hands for about 20 seconds or more, you have to produce a lot of foam. When the foam is high, the chemicals in the savannah break or break down the fat (fat) surface, causing the protein molecule to diffuse. And breaks into itself and is no longer active.
4. We all know that heat melts fat (fat). So it is best to use water above 25 ° C to wash hands, feet, clothes, and everything. The hot water produces excessive foam which is more useful so the virus cannot be activated.
5. Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol melts or separates more than 65 percent of any fat (fat), especially the virus’s outer fat (lipid) layer.
6. Any mix with one part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein. Also initiates the separation from the inside.
7. Oxygenated water helps long after soap, alcohol, and chlorine because the peroxide virus melts the protein, but you should use it purely but it can hurt your skin. Caution is essential.
8. No bacterium works in this virus. Viruses are not a living organism such as bacteria. What is not alive with antibiotics cannot be killed, but its methods can be rapidly decomposed if applied in the same manner as above.
9. Do not rinse or rinse clothing, clothes or other clothing that you have never used or used. When the virus sticks to the surface of the small hole, only within 4 hours (in clothing), within 4 hours (copper), the virus becomes very inactive. The reason is split in the meantime because copper is naturally antiseptic and inactive in the wood as it removes all moisture. In 24 hours on cardboard, 42 hours on metal and 72 hours on plastic, the virus is disconnected. But if you flip or shake the cloth, the virus molecule floats in the air for up to 3 hours and can enter your nose.
10. Virus molecules can remain stable for many hours on external colds, home-made air conditioners, and cars. They need moisture, and especially darkness, to be stable. Therefore, reducing the coolness of the air, the dry, hot and bright environment reduces or deactivates it rapidly.
11. Ultra Violet Light breaks down the virus protein in any object. For Example it is best to disinfect and reuse the mask. But be careful, it can also break down collagen (which is a protein) in the skin, eventually leading to skin rashes and even skin cancer.
12. This coronavirus cannot pass through healthy skin.
13. Vinegar is not useful. As it cannot break or break the protective layer of fat.
14. No spirits or vodka or vodka will work. The hardest vodka contains 40 percent alcohol, but 65% alcohol is needed to get the virus deactivated.
15. Listerine chemicals can work if it contains 65 percent alcohol.
16. The more narrow or narrow space, the virus can grow. The more open or natural we are in the air, the less likely it is.
17. You must wash your hands with soapy water before and after touching the mouth, nose, eyes, eyes, food, key locks, chokes, electrical switches, remote control, mobile (cell) phones, watches, computers, desks, TVs, etc. This is one of the best sayings and sayings about surviving the Coronavirus.
18. You should wash your hands thoroughly and remove the moisture of the hands and dry them, because the molecules can stay in the variables, including in the inner space. Good to use frequently and with a thick moisturizer. also cut your nails and keep them as small as possible so that the virus doesn’t stay there.